MS SharePoint server get corrupt due to many reasons like application malfunctioning, hard disk crash, improper system shutdown, mdf file corruption, hardware failure, system errors, virus attack & human errors etc.
Most common errors list that occur after SharePoint server, SharePoint database & SharePoint site corruption:
- An unexpected error has occurred
- Unable to connect to database
- Server Error in ‘/_vti_bin’ Application
- Object reference not set to an instance of an object
- Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E14
- Internal Server Error Exception
- The security validation for this page has timed out
- This Page has been modified since you opened it
- Value does not fall within the expected range
- Masterpage is invalid
- Unable to add selected web part
All above errors occur due to different reasons & handle by different methods but there is a two simple methods by which all above errors resolve very easily.
- First method is restoration all corrupt data by updated backup but this method only applied when you have updated backup. As I have already discussed how to take backup in earlier article so choose any option (version history , a recycle bin, Native tools, Central Administration user, SQL Server backup) as per your requirement.
- In case of no backup you can use second option that is use of SharePoint Recovery Tool. These Tools are very easy to use & recovers all corrupt data in few clicks.
Stellar Phoenix SharePoint Server Recovery Software is an advanced SharePoint recovery tool to recover complete SharePoint data. It has very easy functionality & can easily recover and repair corrupted or damaged SharePoint database created in SharePoint Server 2010 & 2007. The software is made for novice user as well as for technical ones. Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT, 9x. Demo version shows the preview of all recovered SharePoint data.