When your SharePoint site master page gets corrupted then you suffer with following error messages: Site administrators can view the site perfectly, but all the users get an error “Access Denied”. Site administrators cannot view the site perfectly as well as all the users get an error “Access Denied”. Site administrators & users both cannot access the SharePoint site. Unfortunately there are so many reasons of this error message occurrence:...
Home » Posts made in June, 2018
- Utility to recover data from corrupt SharePoint Server database
- How to recover the corrupted master page of SharePoint Sites
- How to Easily Delete Orphaned Items and Fix Corruption in Content Databases in Windows SharePoint Services 2.0
- Choose Right Backup Type & Focus on some points when take backup to recover corrupt SharePoint database
- How to fix SharePoint Error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E14