For a long time, I had been using a single SPS 2003 content database. The database possibly became corrupt when one of our drives went down. To fix this, I was initially thinking of adding a new content database to the site and then deleting the old one. But this was certainly not a good idea as I would have lost all my valuable data this way. Moreover, if the content database was a default one, I could not be easily removed from the Manage...
Home » Posts made in May, 2018
- How to recover the corrupted master page of SharePoint Sites
- How to Easily Delete Orphaned Items and Fix Corruption in Content Databases in Windows SharePoint Services 2.0
- Choose Right Backup Type & Focus on some points when take backup to recover corrupt SharePoint database
- How to fix SharePoint Error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E14
- How to resolve “Unable to connect database” Error