Have you got this error message when you connect to your Windows SharePoint Services Web site: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E14. Troubleshoot issues with Windows SharePoint Services. If this error occurs you are not unable to perform these actions: 1.Edit columns on a list 2.Import a spreadsheet 3.Add choices to a choice field To resolve this error, use the Stsadm.exe command-line tool to force an upgrade of the content databases. To do this,...
Home » Posts made in March, 2018
- How to recover the corrupted master page of SharePoint Sites
- How to Easily Delete Orphaned Items and Fix Corruption in Content Databases in Windows SharePoint Services 2.0
- Choose Right Backup Type & Focus on some points when take backup to recover corrupt SharePoint database
- How to fix SharePoint Error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E14
- How to resolve “Unable to connect database” Error