Some times when we open SharePoint sites it display this error: Unable to connect to the database STS_Config on server01\SharePoint. Check the database connection information and make sure that the database server is running. Possible cause of this issue: When the SharePoint Timer Service tries to contact the configuration database when the computer starts or shuts down. By default, the configuration database in Windows SharePoint Services is...
Home » Posts made in February, 2018
- Utility to recover data from corrupt SharePoint Server database
- How to recover the corrupted master page of SharePoint Sites
- How to Easily Delete Orphaned Items and Fix Corruption in Content Databases in Windows SharePoint Services 2.0
- Choose Right Backup Type & Focus on some points when take backup to recover corrupt SharePoint database
- How to fix SharePoint Error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E14