MS SharePoint server get corrupt due to many reasons like application malfunctioning, hard disk crash, improper system shutdown, mdf file corruption, hardware failure, system errors, virus attack & human errors etc. Most common errors list that occur after SharePoint server, SharePoint database & SharePoint site corruption: An unexpected error has occurred Unable to connect to database Server Error in ‘/_vti_bin’ Application Object...
Home » Posts made in January, 2018
- How to Easily Delete Orphaned Items and Fix Corruption in Content Databases in Windows SharePoint Services 2.0
- Choose Right Backup Type & Focus on some points when take backup to recover corrupt SharePoint database
- How to fix SharePoint Error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E14
- How to resolve “Unable to connect database” Error
- Most common reasons of SharePoint server corruption & how to resolve it